Dear Valued Clients,
We'd like to thank you all for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
Unfortunately the virus has had a huge impact on our industry, meaning we have had to make a number of significant changes to our operations. We've made investments in the salon, our staff and PPE and have had to limit the number of clients in the salon at one time as well as extending appointment times to allow for cleaning and social distancing. We will not be adding any surcharges however at this time we will not be offering any discounts/loyalties in the salon until further notice. We hope you understand our decision and greatly appreciate your patience.
A few other small changes…
Before entering the salon please wait outside the door and press the bell or wave at Julie or Alice!
We have a digital thermometer ready for use should the need arise.
Stylists will greet you wearing a mask, visor and apron.
The latest Government advice says that face coverings must be worn by clients in “nail, beauty, hair salons and barbers - other than where necessary to remove for treatments” from August 8th.
Toilets are available and will be cleaned throughout the day, paper towels will be used instead of towels.
Special Request – Shared Duty of Care
To protect everyone within the salon we are asking all staff and clients to please stay at home if you are showing any signs of being unwell. Including high temperature, everyday coughs or colds. We would rather cancel an appointment than take the risk of spreading the virus. We ask all clients to sanitise their hands on arrival and when leaving the salon.
We have now returned to our normal working hours; Tuesdays - Saturdays (See times at the bottom of this page).
Due to expected high demand, reduced staffing and extended booking times due to social distancing, restrictions within the salon will be in operation. To book please call 01482 862361 or email email@example.com.
Due to potential social distancing restrictions, shift patterns and staff rotas, it may not always be possible to see your colourist and stylist on the same day. When and where possible we will always endeavour to meet your requests, but you may have to consider seeing an alternative stylist or come back in on another date. We will need those of you who have coloured your hair yourself to have a skin test before your next colour appointment, thank you.
All beauty services have now resumed - Call 01482 862361 to book your appointment.
Payment for Services
We are now accepting cash payments and contactless/visa on the day of service.
There will be no discounts or loyalties available until further notice.
We have thoroughly reviewed our operational systems to ensure we are as safe and hygienic as possible during the client journey. This will ensure we are as compliant as possible with social distancing. We have taken particular care to review our housekeeping and cleaning procedures, including sanitising all the equipment we use. Our staff have undertaken specialist training regarding sterilisation.
We are asking all clients to adhere to the following regarding their future visits:
• As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you on the time of your visit.
• Please arrive on schedule for your appointment to minimise waiting time and unnecessary interaction.
• Please arrive with clean, freshly washed hair so that we may wet it down, only for wet cuts and cut and blow drys to minimise time at the backwash area.
• Please minimise any coats or bags in the salon and keep them on your person.
• Magazines and newspapers will not be available and refreshments will be in disposable cups only.
• Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit. We would appreciate our clients to wear a disposable mask. We will also have some available.
• Please check the government advised quarantine rules surrounding holiday destinations when booking your next appointment for the safety of our salon.
Please stay safe and healthy and we will get through this together!